- Strong interpersonal and leadership, communication and negotiation skills are required.
- A track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability reporting standards and best practices for commercial and industrial markets.
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following resource areas:
Energy: procurement, demand management, metering and monitoring, capital projects, audit, plant optimization, building systems and equipment
Renewables: PPA development, solar planning/installation/management, battery and storage, distributed energy resources, wind.
Carbon Accounting: Carbon accounting methodology and frameworks such as CPD, GRSB, and DJSI.
- Familiarity with performance contracting and sustainability finance is a plus (budgets, CAPEX, OPEX and ROI).
- Financial acumen, data driven; you are highly organized; you have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in distributed delivery environment, and foster collaborative teams to solve problems.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to meet financial targets and quotas.
- Clear entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable with an extremely flexible working and selling style, driven by the continuous learnings and adaptations needed to improve the new product’s fit with the market's continued changes.
FlexiDAO is on the fore-front of the revolution of how RE is purchased and accounted for. “24/7 green” will be the new best practice for corporates' energy procurement. This is an empowerment for the candidate to have a radical impact on fighting climate, where actions have direct impact and consequences. Be part of our fun and dynamic team!