Head of Business Development - Job description
Are you passionate about fighting climate change but feel your current job doesn’t have enough impact?
Do you want to become a critical pillar of a rising star project in the energy transition?
Do you want to be at the forefront of the digitalization wave in Energy?
FlexiDAO is one of the European leading energy & blockchain start-ups, working with global
funnel of FlexiDAO. The sales model is consultative and direct: it requires education and workshops
for customers to understand new business models they can offer and disruptive technologies.
Working hand in hand with the founders, you will be responsible for the acquisition of utility customers
and for the go-to-market strategy. This implies managing the relationships and needs of different
stakeholders within the utility, during and after the sales process.
● Identify and qualify target customers for new sales opportunities, leveraging on personal industry
● Run sales process by managing relations with all stakeholders within the utility
● Maintain relationships with customers during the service delivery process to ensure value is
being delivered and to gather feedback.
● Translate customer feedback to FlexiDAO’s internal teams to iterate value proposition and
innovate on new business models.
● Further develop and iterate FlexiDAO’s go-to-market strategy.
● Help recruit and manage the Business Development team growth in the future.
● +5-8 years experience in the Electricity industry working in business development and/or
consulting roles for a software company, service provider or within a utility.
● Understanding of utility business model and internal core processes in depth.
● Experience managing and scaling business development teams.
● Bachelor degree (preferred technical undergraduate).
● An entrepreneurial, proactive attitude, with the ability to own projects independently.
● Mission-driven mindset to have a big impact fight climate change through technological
● Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
● Experience selling SaaS products and operating in a software company
● Experience in entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and new business model definition
● Master degree in Business Administration or in Sales
● Understanding of blockchain technology and IT solutions
● Spanish, German and/or French written and oral communication skills
We don’t offer just a “job”. This is an empowerment for you to have a radical impact on fighting climate
change by transforming the Energy industry with blockchain technology - and what is more rewarding
than leaving a better planet to our next generation? This is also an opportunity to work within a
multicultural, entrepreneurial and fun team of 8 people based in Barcelona that trusts each member of
its family as a founder. Be involved in building from the early beginning the success story of one of the
leading blockchain & energy start-ups, as recognized by several organizations. A competitive
compensation is guaranteed too.
We just published this opportunity: apply to this demanded position as soon as possible by sending
your CV and Cover Letter telling us why you want to join FlexiDAO to firstname.lastname@example.org